Guardians of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ultima Online T2A Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toon Templates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kajer
Guildie
Guildie
Kajer

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Toon Templates Empty
PostSubject: Toon Templates   Toon Templates Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:06 pm

What type of toons do we need for PvP?

I have a straight Archer and Swordsman planned.

I guess it depends on the function of the DoGz. Is this for straight up PvP? Revenge, Retribution? Bounty Hunting?

I had an Assassin years ago. Just sneak and kill. No fuss, no muss.

Are we going to go red?? So we can kill the griefers that stay blue but are overly obnoxious??
Back to top Go down
Angelwing
Admin
Angelwing

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Toon Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toon Templates   Toon Templates Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:47 am

It isn't my intention to go on the offensive, I like to think of us as the good guys against a world full of griefers. At this time our main objective is defense, not offense. Archers might be useful to have on top of the castle battlements, assuming they can target things on the ground. We need to test this when we are training. We need to see what options are available to us.

The most popular pvp template is the tank mage: GM Magery, Resistance, Eval, Meditation, Tactics, Wrestling, and weapon of choice
Back to top Go down
https://guardt2a.forumotion.com
Gurney
Guildie
Guildie
Gurney

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Toon Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toon Templates   Toon Templates Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:56 am

The 7x pvp build during this era was the Hally mage....Magery, Wrestling, Resist, Tactics, Eval, Anatomy, Swords. That is the cookie cutter build...For hit and run Archery was useless due to game mechanics. During this era your bow delay takes effect before you fire your first shot so you don't get that first big hit with the heavy xbow like you had during UOR so you actually have to stop and stand still for 3 odd seconds before you get that bolt off.

Tank Mage you just precast your explosion...then Ebolt and run in and whack them with the hally = dead. Not alot of finess but it's effective and it is basically the only thing you are going to run across on this server. You are basically dead when that ebolt gets off.
Back to top Go down
Kajer
Guildie
Guildie
Kajer

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Toon Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toon Templates   Toon Templates Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:06 pm

That doesn't sound like any fun at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toon Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toon Templates   Toon Templates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toon Templates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Destiny :: Members Only :: Warriors of Destiny-
Jump to: