Guardians of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ultima Online T2A Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Haven???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kajer
Guildie
Guildie
Kajer

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-02-21

New Haven??? Empty
PostSubject: New Haven???   New Haven??? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:43 pm

How do I get a new toon to Britannia? I started up Adlim, my Tailor, yesterday and he ended up on this island with big nasty critters.

Now, it is kind of fun running between a troll's legs with a new toon and he can't hit me... But I would like to get to Brit for the stores and familiarity. The moon gate wouldn't take me there. My only options were places I have never heard of.
Back to top Go down
Kajer
Guildie
Guildie
Kajer

New Haven??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Haven???   New Haven??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Okay, I've spent a couple hours in Haven. It's starting to come back to me now. I seem to recall NPCs that gave quests in the little town to the East. That was the original starting town, right?

I love all the cool new buildings you have put up. But they are too empty. I cannot find a Tinker trainer or a person to buy/sell armor or weapons.

I like the enclosed "city" you've got going in the abandoned fort area. But I still can't find a way in. I guess you have blocked all the entrances on purpose while you working on it. I was able to buy some things from vendors through a window when they came close enough.

Oh, I found the carpenter's skeleton. The buildings in the original Haven are pretty deserted, I assumed that you put the skeleton in the bed at the back of the Carpenter shop.

I understand this is a work in progress. I am not upset about the things I commented on, just commenting.
Back to top Go down
Angelwing
Admin
Angelwing

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-19

New Haven??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Haven???   New Haven??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:02 am

ugh, sorry I haven't put all the npcs into new haven yet, old haven was destroyed by osi for some reason, along with magencia in both trammel and felucca. I will change the moongates back to the default until I get new haven completed at least.

I didn't add the new buildings to new haven by the way, they are created from osi, but they didn't include the new npcs to go with them.
Back to top Go down
https://guardt2a.forumotion.com
Kajer
Guildie
Guildie
Kajer

New Haven??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Haven???   New Haven??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Wow! They destroyed Magencia?? I never spent any time there but I know a lot of people did.
Back to top Go down
Angelwing
Admin
Angelwing

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-19

New Haven??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Haven???   New Haven??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 am

yeah they wiped out magencia but I have no idea the story behind that or the destruction of the original haven either. I had been trying to rebuild magencia the way it used to be, putting in the structures and such but its incredibly time consuming and some structures I don't know how to construct at all (I have left those out). but I only rebuilt in felluca, I wasn't planning on doing much of anything to trammel except for new haven, which seems like a good area for new characters.

I fixed the moongates so they work everywhere in trammel now, but I still haven't added in more npcs in new haven.
Back to top Go down
https://guardt2a.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New Haven??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Haven???   New Haven??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Haven???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Destiny :: Sosaria! :: Discussion and Suggestions-
Jump to: