Guardians of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ultima Online T2A Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Housing Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelwing
Admin
Angelwing

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Housing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Housing Rules   Housing Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:15 pm

We are trying to build a player town. This requires certain public buildings, as well as private homes within our area must be laid out according to a general plan for future growth and development to continue. Please help by building in the area to help secure it for the future, and please be prepared to move smaller houses to make room for larger ones. Smalls can fit in more areas, so we want to make room for larger structures assuming everyone will want to upgrade eventually.

As for friending, all public structures should have all guild members friended. Don't store things in the public houses that you don't mind others using. Exception being the Castle/Library. Please only scribes access the spare books, and only to scribe them. If your character is not friended to a public building ask/tell me and I will tend to it. If I am not around, almost anyone can friend, because I am trying to have one character from each player (at least) coowned to each public house.

The Storeage Facility is there for guild supplies. Limited access is there for a reason, to keep the supplies safe for when they are needed. Contact Zola or myself for anything you need from here.

Private structures, personal houses, etc. can be as open or private as the owner wants. You don't have to make anyone friended to your home that you don't want to. Your house is your domain for your private stash.
Back to top Go down
https://guardt2a.forumotion.com

Housing Rules
Page 1 of 1