Guardians of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ultima Online T2A Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted to say Hello!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drahcir
Guildie
Guildie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Wanted to say Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to say Hello!   Wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:18 am

My long time buddy Kajer said I should drop on by and say Hi! I've been playing on this server for a few months now, but been on a little vacation from the server while I moved out of my apartment and I get a set schedule at my work. If you guys want to know anything about me just ask because I am not shy.

My character names are: Chinchilla / St Drahcir

I plan on starting up playing again very soon. My 2 houses (one of them was a vendor house near Vesper that sold ingots) fell after the change in house decay to 2 weeks, but no biggie. When I do start up I will be applying for membership because I'd love to be in a active guild.
Back to top Go down
Angelwing
Admin
Angelwing

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say Hello!   Wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Hi and welcome! We will be happy to invite you once you are back in the game!

Hope to see you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://guardt2a.forumotion.com
Drahcir
Guildie
Guildie

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say Hello!   Wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:36 pm

I gotta dig up the website. I'm curious to see what's new over there. Been so busy here that I've barely been even able to touch a PC. The most I do is touch the PC to work or post.
Back to top Go down
Kajer
Guildie
Guildie
Kajer

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say Hello!   Wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Excuses! Excuses!! Get your butt in here!!!

Yeah, listen to me... The man who can never commit time cause I don't know when I'll have to jump up and run...
Back to top Go down
Drahcir
Guildie
Guildie

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say Hello!   Wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Kajer wrote:
Excuses! Excuses!! Get your butt in here!!!

Yeah, listen to me... The man who can never commit time cause I don't know when I'll have to jump up and run...

Blah Smile. I'm gonna be loading up UO on Friday on my new laptop. I have Friday's off and the misses has to work so its all to myself!!
Back to top Go down
Kajer
Guildie
Guildie
Kajer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say Hello!   Wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Yay!! I'll look forward to it.

Hey! I still need to get my taxes done. If I pay you per diem, could you come do them for me???

Angel, can you give Drahcir access to member areas?
Back to top Go down
Angelwing
Admin
Angelwing

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say Hello!   Wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:02 am

Kajer wrote:
Quote :
Angel, can you give Drahcir access to member areas?

I already did Smile
Back to top Go down
https://guardt2a.forumotion.com
Kajer
Guildie
Guildie
Kajer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say Hello!   Wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:42 am

Thanks! I only hope you don't end up regretting it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say Hello!   Wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted to say Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Destiny :: Public :: Public Chat-
Jump to: